Judd GV 5.0 & 5.5L V10
Max Power (5.0 litre)
Max RPM (5.0 litre)
In 2005, the engine powered the Pescarolo team to pole position and a 2nd place finish at the LeMans 24 hours, beating many factory entries in the process. The team won the 2005 ELMS title. In 2006 the engine again powered the Pescarolo team to a 2nd place Le Mans 24 hours finish. The team dominated the ELMS season, winning all 5 races.
Judd GV 5.0 & 5.5L V10 - the popular choices for use in Historic Sportscar racing
Although the engine remains eligible for Le Mans, the domination of the factory teams has made it unavaible for all but the most wealthy private teams to race in the LMP1 category. The engine is now a popular choice for use in Historic Sportscar racing and is currently campaigned in the US Historic racing series by Robinson Racing and David Porter.
- Capacity: 5000 & 5500 CC
- Configuration: 72 DEGREE V10, DOHC, 4 VALVES PER CYLINDER
- Weight: 140 KG
- Maximum Power: 800 BHP (5.0 litre, UNRESTRICTED, WHERE REGULATIONS PERMIT)
- Maximum RPM: 9,000 RPM
- Rebuild Interval: 3000 KM
- Electronics: Motec M1 series ECU or Life Racing ECU, which are compatible with Megaline and Geartronics gearshift systems.
- Closed loop fuelling. PID Traction control, driver adjustable.
- CAN link for gearbox control, data logging.
- Multi-channel engine safety software to prevent engine damage (overheating, loss of oil pressure, etc).
- Compatible with Motec, Cosworth, Magneti Marelli and Bosch data acquisition and dashboard systems.
Make an enquiry
If you would like to get in touch, please call us on +44 (0)1788 541114 or complete the form below.