We have an immediate vacancy for a Storekeeper.
- Maintaining stock records and inventory
- Receiving deliveries.
- Recording all movements of parts in and out of the business.
- Picking of parts for engine build
- Packing and preparing paperwork for goods out.
- Placing purchase orders for workshop consumables.
- Occasional van driving delivering and collecting parts to and from local sub-contractors
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous storekeeping experience would be very beneficial.
- The successful candidate must be computer literate, will be a conscientious worker with a good work ethic and will maintain an organised and tidy workspace.
- UK issued driving licence with no more than 3 penalty points and a minimum of 5 years driving experience.
Salary & Hours:
- This is a full-time role, permanent placement, 40 hrs per week, Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm.
- Salary dependent on previous experience but will be in the region of £10.00 per hr.
To be considered for the role you must already have the right to work in the UK.
No agencies please
Please submit applications in writing only either by post or by completing the form below:
Engine Developments Ltd
Rugby, CV21 1DS
Tel: +44 1788 541114