CAD Engineer Vacancy
Due to increasing demand for our design consultancy services and our own engine projects, Engine Developments has an immediate vacancy for a CAD Engineer.
Working under the supervision of our Chief Engineer and liaising on a daily basis with our clients, the successful candidate will complete mechanical design and modelling work on a variety of projects. The role will therefore include:
• Designing and modelling new chassis & engine components
• Modifying and reverse engineering existing engine components
• Creating detail drawings for manufacturing
• Supporting our manufacturing department in determining manufacturing methods and processes
The ideal CAD Engineer candidate will have:
• Extensive Solidworks CAD experience with a high level of proficiency is essential, ideally with knowledge of Solidworks EPDM.
• Experience in engine or other relevant mechanical design such as transmissions and other vehicle systems.
• Knowledge of casting and pattern design, material properties, manufacturing and heat treatment processes.
• An Engineering Degree is preferred but not essential as candidates without an Engineering Degree but with sufficient relevant experience will also be considered.
A competitive salary will be offered dependent on the successful candidate’s experience, qualifications and capabilities.
To be considered for this role you must already have the right to work in the UK.
No agencies please
Please submit applications in writing only either by post or by completing the form below, indicating which role you are applying for:
Engine Developments Ltd
Rugby, CV21 1DS
Tel: +44 1788 541114
Fax: +44 1788 546303