Engine Design Engineer
Due to increasing demand for our design expertise and our own engine projects, Engine Developments has an immediate vacancy for an Engine Design Engineer.
Working under the supervision of our Chief Design Engineer, the successful candidate will join our design team working on our own engines and other mechanical design work, which we undertake for our worldwide clients on a consultancy basis.
Expected role of the candidate:
- Design and modelling of new and existing engine components.
- Creating accurate and workable detail drawings for manufacturing.
- Liaising with customers when required.
- Assisting and supporting our manufacturing department in determining manufacturing methods and processes.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills & qualifications:
- Experience in engine or other relevant mechanical design such as transmissions.
- Sound understanding of engineering principles, GD&T and engine systems.
- Knowledge of casting and pattern design and processes.
- Knowledge of material properties, manufacturing and heat treatment processes.
- The ability to work effectively as an individual and as a member of our team.
- Solidworks CAD experience is highly desirable but not essential.
- An Engineering Degree is preferred but not essential as candidates without one but with sufficient relevant experience will also be considered.
To be considered you must already have the right to work in the UK.
A competitive salary will be offered dependent on the successful candidate’s experience, qualifications and capabilities.
No agencies please
Please submit applications in writing only either by post or by completing the form below:
Engine Developments Ltd
Rugby, CV21 1DS
Tel: +44 1788 541114
Fax: +44 1788 546303