Judd KV (Zytek) V8 F3000
Engine Developments Ltd designed, developed and manufactured all the 3 litre V8 Judd KV (Zytek) F3000 engines that were used in the one make FIA F3000 championship, which ran between 1996-2004.
The engine was a development of the Judd BV F3000 engine that was successfully campaigned by a number of teams in the early 90s. We supplied the engines in kit form to Zytek, who built and serviced them. The single make formula was very successful and the engines demonstrated excellent reliability and durability. With regular servicing some engines reached a total mileage of 30,000 km. We retain the intellectual property, tooling and designs for the engines so are able to update and repair them.
We can currently offer to:
- Rebuild, service and dyno test your Judd KV (Zytek) F3000 engine.
- Upgrade the cylinder heads to increase the airflow.
- Upgrade the inlet camshafts to increase the valve lift.
- Increase the engine RPM to 10,000, resulting in more power.
- Fit a modern Motec or Efi Ecu.
Make an enquiry
If you would like to get in touch, please call us on +44 (0)1788 541114 or complete the form below.